Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why is this here?

Super-Purple-Monkey-Bucket...wtf? you may be asking...

Ok basically, I need a place to vent. I also write Storywings which i try to keep as "professional" as possible and The Half-Dead Tortoise which is confined to my writing adventures...

So i thinks to myself: I need a place to vent...not facbook because most of my "friends" wouldn't appreciate me clogging up their feeds with my nonsense. Not Storywings, because i've worked hard to make it what it is, and i love it to pieces, i dont want to wreck it with my abbreviations (lol, wtf), occasional bad language and completely unrelated rant sessions. Not The Half-Dead tortoise, because that is like my diary of my writing journey...who knows where that will end up...

So where can i talk about random crap that no one really wants to hear? Super Purple Monkey Bucket!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment