Monday, March 29, 2010

Blogging...do i have to?

I have been blogging properly for about 3 months now. My boyfriend, who hasn't been around that long, has already noticed that i whinge alot about blogging.

So why do i do it?

1. I think i may have OCD, i feel guilty if i don't write a review about a book.
2. I have already put a lot of effort into keeping this shit running and im not going to waste it now
3. It's only some stuff that pisses me off, like sorting through spreadsheets and rounding up blog awards. But i feel i need to do it.
4. It gives me an excuse to read. I read waaay too much. I spend too much on books and ignore my other priorities for my literature.
5. i love to whinge...SPMB is a total whinge fest! I do things so i can whinge. I work so i can whinge, have exes so i can whinge, live at home so i can whinge, go to college so i can whinge and blog so i can whinge.

So there you have it darling, that is why i do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment