Thursday, March 18, 2010

Should i really be doing this?

So a collection of my rants, bad language and complaints about daily life...real smart, lovey. If i ever become a public figure; author, prime minister and so on...some one is going to dig this up and OMG LOOK WHAT SHE DID WHEN SHE WAS 18?!?!?! Peter Garrett anyone? Come on, no one takes that guy seriously.

She hated her job, doesnt have many friends and swears like a drunken sailor...

Well to you my haters 10 yrs in the future, stuff you. This is being done when i'm 18 years old. I have no real views on the world, although i like to think i have. I really dont care about where im going, as long as i become an accountant...get a good job and can read and write to my hearts content.

We all have our drawbacks...mine is my mouth...or really the lack of control over it. I will probably think back to this one day and go...you frickin idiot...

but right now...im having my fun

No comments:

Post a Comment