Monday, March 22, 2010

Kill me now...

Ok so I had a big weekend...

No, not like that. My weekend was full of food. Now my stomach is so hard that i want to cry from the pain :(

I will tell you all i ate this weekend.

Friday night: Fish and chips...or in my case, a hamburger and chips...yeah i felt a bit sick after that, but did i stop? no, because i am a dumbass.

Usually after a Friday like that i dont eat too much for the rest of the weekend, but now that there is a person of the male persuasion on the scene...im going out on weekends again aren't i...

Saturday: Met up at 1, got lunch, a stuffed potato...no, not a little one, one that fills an ENTIRE bowl...what was it stuffed with? Mexican beef and beans, avocado, chalots, cheese, tomato, garlic, olives, and some mushies...

I would look at that and think yeah, that will do me for the whole day...but no...

Went back to his place...soft drinks galore and then the most beautiful lasagne you have ever tasted...so what did smart little me go and do? gorge myself on two plate size pieces of the stuff washed down with pepsi and some pita...pita is like a rolled up pastry with spinach and cheese in it...beautiful, i might add...

Sunday, i wouldnt eat anything...if i were thinking straight...but no i decided to continue on my delusional little way...nothing in the morning *applause* but for lunch, as a favour...i took my two little brothers to maccas...they stuffed up the order didnt they, so instead of my quarter pounder...it became a double quarter pounder...did i take it back like i usually do? no...i ate it...and i felt my heart stop as i did...

for dinner my mum made cutles....crumbed lamb chops...and vegies...so i ate that too...

So on top of a whole bunch of oil and rich food that i am just NOT used too, i also decided to eat maccas which doesnt do well with my system as it is...

Well now its monday and i am dying at work...my stomach is killing me and i am praying to the heavens that i either chuck up or shit because all i want to do right this second, is lay down and die...the food was worth it...but still, oh so much pain...

A weeks worth of food in 2 1/2 days...smart

No comments:

Post a Comment