Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hello out there...

Hello out there fellow web-surfers....

today I remembered that I had this blog...cool huh.

Do you know what was really sad though? I started laughing at my own jokes...a year after I had made them...I had a few..."haha, that's clever" moments.

In addition to my randomness which I may occasionally continue to spew every once in a while from now on...I may also post a bit of my craft...my craft being crochet.

Basically I can knit with only one stick! Damn, I'm awesome hehe.

I am currently working on a few blankets...most of which are fantastic (even if I do say so myself) and if I ever need to show someone said blankets...having a url to give them would be fairly easy...isn't it sad how much we rely on technology these days?

I am currently screaming at myself for being so out of character...usually I have a structured post - sometimes even for randomness - but tonight i have a spliting headache and a bleak outlook...so oh well...

goodnight bloggerinos

No comments:

Post a Comment