Thursday, April 29, 2010

Why is this year going by so quickly?!?

Is it just me? or is this year half gone and it still feels like only last week I was celebrating New Years...

It's May...already. What the hell happened?

I can barely remember March for christ sake. And now Spirit Bound, which felt forever away is just around the corner from being released....Spirit Bound is a book for those who don't follow literature (Ash, Chrissy).

I'll be 19 soon...19 was always the age that I wanted to be frozen at, never get any older, just live my life at 19 forever...now my frozen life is 23, but it's getting closer to 26....

OMG, I'm getting old!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Getting old is only in our mind.
    Age never prevented people from doing things:
    http://www.whatwasdone.com/

    Besides, you are not even 30...

    ReplyDelete